Online Browsing Platform
- Country Bread
- Fresh Ripe tomatoes
- Extra virgin olive oil
- A couple of garlic clove
- Basil ( fresh is possible)
- Oregano ( optional )
- Black pepper ( optional)
- Slice the bread into two centimeters thick
- Use oil to brush the slice off the bread
- Toast the slices Rub the sliced bread with a hot clove of garlic
- Cut the basil into small parts and put in the tomatoes with oil, you can use some salt and black pepper if you like it
- Mix the tomatoes and rest it for at least 15mins.
- Take a slice use a spoon cover it with the tomatoes.
- Add a pinch of oregano if want.