- 2lbs Pork Shoulder
- ¼ Cup of Orange Juice
- ½ White Onion
- ¼ Cup Sabrett Onions in Sauce
- 4 Spinach Tortilla Wraps
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar
- 2 Cups Diced Grape Tomato
- 3 Cups Shredded Spring Mix
Sour Cream, Pork Carnitas Spice, smoked paprika, onion and garlic powder, Frank’s Red Hot
- Use a pressure cooker,to dump 2lbs of cubed pork shoulder, seasoned with 1 packet of carnitas spice, smoked paprika, onion and garlic powder, ¼ cup of orange juice, ½ a white colored onion (finely diced), and ¼ cup Sabrett onions in sauce and lightly toss.
- Cook for 1 hour and 30 mins under high pressure.
- Strain out the meat, pull apart with forks, for the taste add hot sauce and salt.
- Tear wraps into quarters, spray down muffin tray with avocado oil spray, and preheat the oven to 375F.
- Press a quarter wrap into each muffin space and bake for 10 minutes until they start to firm up.
- Fill each cup with pork and top with shredded cheddar then bake for another 10-15 minutes or until cheese begins to melt and the tips of the cups start to look brown.
- Top with a dollop of sour cream, diced grape tomatoes, and shredded lettuce.
For more Recipes please Click Here.