Time to prepare: 24 hours
Time for cooking: 15 Minutes
All the ingredients;
- 125g All-Purpose Flour
- 75ml Water
- 0.25tsp Salt
- 0.25tsp Baking Powder
- 0.25tsp Baking Soda
- 1tsp Cooking Oil
- The right amount of cooking oil for deep-fried
- Put all of the (flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and water) mix them well.
- Mix well until become smooth next add in oil and mix until the oil is absorbed well.
- Ready a container put in the dough and swipe some oil on it equally.
- Put them in a fridge for a night to let the dough tender.
- Defrosted the dough on the following day about 30mins to 60mins and don’t need to knead it. Just do the shaping.
- Cut the dough into a rectangle shape, use some water on the surface and place the other one on top of it.
- Use chopstick press in the middle of the dough to make it stick together.
- Make the oil heated, pull the dough softly to extend the length of it, then put it into the wok.
- When the Doughnuts floating on oil then make use of a chopstick to turn it around.
- Now put the fried Doughnuts on a colander to strain the extra oil.
- It is ready, now enjoy it.
For more easy recipes, click on the foods and recipes menu.