Top 5 Back Stretching Routine
In this routine, we focused on the strength and stretching of the important muscles in your trunk and core area. Performing these routines step by step will improve your posture and you will have a healthier back. Remember if you have chronic back pain, you must consult with your physician before performing these routines because some of these exercises are challenging. You can do these anytime of the day you want.
Dynamic Side Reach
- Body in standing position in which feet apart, bent your knees slightly, and put your arm in the sides of your body.
- Move your one hand above the head and then lean over to another side.
- At this point release the stretch and return to the first position.
- Now slowly perform the same movement with the other side of your body. Each reputation time 3 seconds and overall 10-15 times.
- This is a standing position with your feet apart as shoulder-width, hold the arm out from the side’s area.
- Slowly twisting your upper body to the one side as far as possible.
- At this stage release the stretch and move back to the starting point. Repeat on the other side.
- Each repetition time should take 3 seconds.
- Repeat for a total of 10-15 times.
Dynamic Clasp and Round
- Standing position with feet apart as your shoulder-width.
- Round the shoulders and reach toward the front as your elbow is bent.
- Dropping the chin to the chest area with hands together.
- Now squeeze your chest to the backside.
- At this stage time to slowly release stretch while you are unlocking your hands at the same time put out your hands to the sides area.
- Repetition time 2-3 seconds for a total of 10-15 times.
- At this movement, your elbows should be at your shoulder height and your fingers should be near your ears, after squeezing the shoulder blades together and at this stage, you should pull back the elbows
- Holding stretching for a total of 15-30 seconds.
- This is a movement where your chest is down and hands near your shoulders and a lie-down position.
- Off slowly both your ribs and chest from the ground as far as possible. Push the hands at the same time.
- Holding the stretch for 15-30 seconds.See also Upper body Stretching and Lower Body Stretching routines.