For making Pizza dough:
- Maida / All-purpose flour – 2 cups
- Lukewarm water – 1 cup
- Instant dry Yeast – 1 spoon
- Sugar – 1 spoon
- Crushed Garlic – 2 spoons
- Salt – 1/2 spoon
- Oil – 4 to 5 spoons
For toppings and veggies (based on your choice):
- Boneless Chicken (cut into small pieces) marinated with salt, pepper or chili powder
- Fresh Pineapple (Cut into chunks)
- Sweet corn
- Mozzarella cheese / Pizza cheese – Grated
Preparation of Pizza sauce:
Blanch 3 to 4 tomatoes, remove the peel and grind into fine puree. To this, add olive oil, vinegar, crushed garlic, sugar, Italian seasoning and red chili flakes. Mix everything and your pizza sauce is ready.
- Take a bowl and add a cup of lukewarm water. To this add sugar and mix it.
- Add instant dry yeast and let it rest for at least 10 to 15 mins for the yeast to activate.
- After 10min, add butter and oil, crushed garlic, salt and then slowly add all purpose flour / maida.
- Mix everything thoroughly and knead it to soft and sticky dough.
- Cover and rest the dough for 180 minutes.
- After that, knead the dough again with floured hands.
- Take a baking pizza pan, dust it with flour and sooji / semolina and spread your dough evenly making dents in the corners with the use your fingers
- Use fork and press slightly on the dough
- Now, add pizza sauce and spread evenly on the dough.
- Sprinkle some salt
- Add your favorite toppings making pineapple and meat mandatory (I have added pineapple, jalapeno, onions, marinated chicken and sweetcorn.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning, chili flakes and pepper.
- Add mozzarella / pizza cheese generously and keep it aside.
- Preheat your oven at 392°F for 10min.
- Put the pizza into the oven and set your time (15 to 20 min)
- After 15min it is ready.
for more recipes please Click Here.