This article is a detailed and step by step recipe for Lebanese Spinach Stew.
Serves; 6 servings (approximately)
- 500g ground meat (beef or lamb or a mix of both)
- 1kg spinach frozen (2kg fresh)
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/3 cup Pine nuts
- 1 tbsp of butter
- Water if needed
- Lemon juice to taste
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp allspice
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 flavor bomb (fried garlic and cilantro mix)
- First of all chop the onions
- In oil fry the pinenuts to the point where it gets a golden brown color and then set aside.
- Now use the same pot for frying the onions until translucent.
- At this stage add minced meat to fry till get a brown color.
- Time for adding the spices and then mix them well.
- It is time for adding frozen spinach.
- First mix and then cover them till they defrost.
- Next, simmer for 40 minutes.
- After it is done, finish off with some butter, use some lemon juice, and flavor bomb
- Now ready to eat with rice and enjoy.
For more easy recipes please refer to the Foods and Recipes menu or Click Here.
For fitness articles please Click Here.
Leave a Comment