This is a typical cake from north Italy. Usually, it has cream or chocolate. But in this recipe, we made the cake with the cream with some amaretto cookies crumbled inside to make it tasty. This recipe is easy and quick and the outcome is granted.
For the cake:
- 200 gr all-purpose flour
- 190 gr sugar
- 100 gr almond flour
- 12 gr instant yeast
- 120 gr butter
- 2 eggs
- 18 amaretti cookies in total
For the cream:
- 450 gr pumpkin
- 150 gr cream cheese
- 150 gr brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- half lemon
- put 200 grams of all-purpose flour on a pastry board
- at this point add 100 gr of almond flour, 190 gr sugar, and 12 gr of instant yeast add 120 gr of butter begin to work the dough
- put 2 eggs once at a time work the dough to obtain larger “crumbs”
- At this stage put the dough in the fridge for 60 minutes.
- Now take 450 grams of pumpkin in small dice and add 150 grams brown sugar, a tablespoon rhum with a vanilla bean or a teaspoon of vanilla extract, a quarter grated lemon zest a couple of pinches of cinnamon
- Now time to mix the mixture and then rest it for 15 minutes.
- Put the mixture in a normal-sized pan and cook it for a half-hour.
- Now time to use a food processor and put the pumpkin in it, Next add 150 grams of cream cheese
- Crumble 6 amaretti cookies in the cream and mix it well.
- butter a springform pan
- Put half dough in the springform pan and press softly
- add the premade pumpkin cream crumble 6 amaretti cookies
- Complete with the remaining dough crumble other 6 amaretti cookies
- Put in the oven for half-hour minutes at 180° C temperature.
- Let the Cake cool
- The cake is ready now to enjoy.
For more recipes Click Here.