PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE :
- 1/3 cup of pumpkin puree
- 4 oz of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of white granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon of all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
CHOCOLATE BROWNIES :
- 1 cup of white granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 12 tablespoons of unsalted butter (approx. 1 1/2 sticks)
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/3 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees, mix Pumpkin Cheesecake. Add soften cream cheese, sugar and pumpkin puree in a bowl and slowly incorporate. Add 1 egg and pumpkin spices. To thicken your mixture add 1 tablespoon of flour. Place aside to rest.
Now use another bowl, cream the sugar and melted butter with a mixer, for your chocolate brownies. Slowly add in 2 eggs. In a separate bowl combine and sift flour, unsweetened cocoa powder and salt.
Now slowly combine your wet and dry ingredients. Once smooth, add chocolate chips.
In a greased pan (8×8) add a thin layer of brownie batter, followed by dollops of pumpkin cheesecake mixture. Repeat process until all batter is used. Using a skewer or tooth pick, drag across the combined batters to make swirls of pumpkin and brownie.
Bake for 40-50 minutes.
for more recipes please Click Here.
Leave a Comment