- Milk – 4 cups (1 lt)
- Dates – 10 (Unseeded and Peeled)
- Thin Vermicelli – 50 grams
- Cashews – 4 tbsp (chopped)
- Almonds – 5 tbsp (soaked, peeled, sliced)
- Golden Raisins – 4 tbsp
- Pistachios – 2 tbsp
- Green Cardamoms – 6 to 7
- Dried Rose Petals – 1.5 tbsp or Rose Water – 1 tbsp
- Chironji – 2 tbsp
- Saffron – a pinch or 0.25 gram
- Sugar – 1/2 cup or 125 grams
- Condensed Milk – 150 ml
- Ghee (Clarified Butter) – 2 to 3 tbsp
- Kewra Water – 1 tbsp
- Take a wok and add ghee to a wok while the flam is low.
- Now add the raisins with cashews and lightly roast them to the point where raisins puff and cashew turns into golden color, and then take them out into a bowl
- Add Chironji and roast it to the point where it turns its color to golden and it will about to release their nutty aroma.
- Next add the broken thin vermicelli and roast it to the point where it absorbs all ghee and turns into golden brown and then it will start releasing its aroma.
- Next step is to empty the wok and put milk in it.
- Put the dates and sugar both in the milk and mix them all to the point where dates almost get dissolve in the milk.
- Put the dry fruits in the milk along with nuts, Rose petals, and saffron and then cook it on medium heat for 10 minutes while stirring the milk when it rises.
- When the milk changed its color add condensed milk mix it and cook it for 10 minutes.
- When milk turned its color into pink or brown then it’s time to add in roasted vermicelli for mixing and cook it for 3-4 minutes on medium heat.
- After turning off the flame add kewra water.
- Enjoy it hot or cold.
For more Recipes please Click Here.