- 400g fish filet
- 200g lettuce
- 150g celery
- 100g bean sprouts
- 2 tbsp chili bean sauce
- 15g dried chili
- 2g Sichuan peppercorn
- 10g ginger
- 20g garlic
- 1 green onion
- 2g salt
- 2 tsp Chinese cooking wine
- 1/2 egg whites
- 1oz starch water (2g cornstarch + 1oz water)
- 1 tsp oil
- 6L hot water
- 3g salt
- 3g sugar
- 2g black pepper
- 1-star anise
- 2oz starch water (4g cornstarch + 2oz water)
- First of all after Slicing the fish then marinate it for about 20 minutes.
- For 6 minutes of normal heat, toast the Sichuan peppercorn after that toast the dried chilis for about 3 minutes, after it is done time to take out all the spices and blend them into powder one by one.
- Fry the veggies in tbsp oil over high heat and stir it for about 3 minutes.at this stage, u need to add a pinch of sugar and salt then mix it well and then use a bowl put at the bottom of it.
- Raise the heat to normal, now add 2 tbsps. Of chili bean sauce and 2 tbsps. of oil and then stir fry for 60 seconds. Time to add ginger and some garlic then stir for 60 seconds, next add the chili powder and ½ of peppercorn and stir for another 60 seconds. Now after adding hot water and one-star anise put it on for a total of 5 minutes to cook.
- After 5 minutes to turn the heat into lower temperate and then add the fish slices into the soup and put it for another 4 minutes, then add salt, sugar, black pepper and stir slowly and at this point add 2oz starch water to the soup and then mix it well.
- At this stage place the fish slices on the top of the veggies, next add chili soup, garnish it with chopped garlic, green onions and the left peppercorn powder, and some dried chilis, then pour some oil (1oz) it for releasing of
- the fragrance for the chili and garlic.
For more Recipes please Click Here.
Leave a Comment