Ingredients for 2 people
- 250 grams of fresh tuna cut into bite-size chunks (high quality is key here)
- 1 big carrot, grated
- half a courgette, cut into thin strips
- 2 spring onions, cut diagonally
- 2-3 seaweed sheets, cut into strips
- 100 g of sushi rice (season it with some salt and mirin once it’s cooked)
Ingredients For the marinade
- 2 tbsp Sriracha sauce (feel free to add more to make it spicier)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Juice of half a lime
- Black pepper
- Sesame seeds
- First cook sushi rice. Next, season with salt and mirin, reserve.
- Cut the tuna into bite-size pieces. Mix the marinade ingredients in a bowl and place the tuna in the marinade. You can do this a few hours beforehand and let it soak up the flavors (keep it in the fridge)
- While the rice is cooking and the tuna is marinating, preppare all the vegetables. You can substitute / add whatever veg you like most, such as avocado, edamame beans, cucumber… For the courgette, lightly saute them in a pan with some oil.
- Put the seasoned rice at the bottom of your bowl, followed by the marinated tuna and decorate with the rest of the vegetables.
For more yummy recipes please Click Here.
Leave a Comment