Vegetarian Pumpkin Meatballs with a Heart of Cheese
It is another easy and quick recipe with pumpkin. A delicious pumpkin meatball.
- 500 grams of pumpkin
- 100 grams Parmigiano
- 100 gr breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 60 gr assorted cheese
- 3 sage leaf
- salt & Black pepper
- Cut the mozzarella into slices each with 1 cm of thickness. Arrange them regularly on a tray lined with a paper which absorbs and cover it with other sheets of paper towels.
- Cut 500 gr pumpkin into the slices, remove the peel, and put it on an oven tray
- Season with oil (Olive) and some salt
- cook for a half-hour at the temperature of 140°
- mash the cooked pumpkin with the use of a fork in a mixing bowl
- Next, Add 100 gr Parmigiano and 100 gr breadcrumbs
- add 1 egg, pepper, salt, and 3 sage leaves finely cut
- make a ball with the dough and time to put in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Cut the mozzarella and the other cheese into smaller dices.
- U will need around 60 grams of cheese for all the meatballs.
- Take the dough inside the fridge and form balls of about 40 gr inserting in the middle some cubes of the chosen cheese.
- Close the meatball to seal the cheese inside and use your hands to give it a rounded shape.
- Don’t make the meatball too big, if they are too big the cheese inside of them will not melt, from these doses at least u should make around 13-15 meatballs.
- Now time to put every meatball in the breadcrumbs
- At this point, bring frying oil rise the temperature to 140, and immerse the meatballs in oil for a few minutes so that the cheese inside melts well.
- When they turn their color into golden brown, drain on a paper towel to remove extra oil.
- Now it is ready for eating to enjoy! (Eat it while it is hot).
For more Recipes Click Here.